A specialized training on the conciliatory process recently included within the Mexican labor reform
The course “Conflicts Resolution for Labor Disputes” aims to address fundamental principles and concepts following the labor reform published in 2019, in reference to conflict resolution within the workplace in Mexico. For this, we will analyse the conflict, which imminently opens a path to conciliation or, in the worst scenario, a jurisdictional process. We will point out different perspectives on alternative mechanisms studied and applied for conflict resolution, from the Harvard model, the transformative school, to a circular model, choosing the model that will favor the development of conciliations in the current framework.
The course is a 6 modules series that cover the conciliation process, pointing out stages, tools or techniques necessary for its effective development. All of this in a dynamic environment, with exercises and examples to contextualize participants and provide them with the necessary skills to practice conciliation within the context of the new labor reform in Mexico.
This seminar seeks to prepare Human Resources professionals to face challenges brought by current work environments, ensure the well-being of employees, and thus work towards companies’ competitiveness, through practice and knowledge of concepts related to alternative mechanisms of conciliation.
● Increase personnel management skills.
● Strengthen labor relations through decisions based on consensus that can contribute to finding quick and effective solutions.
● Conciliation today plays an important role where employers, workers and their representatives can find solutions to common problems at different levels within the workplace.
● Promote legal compliance in labor matters within the company.
● Update the knowledge about traditional methods of labor dispute resolution.